Dalgona Coffee is a cold latte drink that comes with a velvety smooth and sweet coffee foam on top. The combination of cold milk and the bittersweet coffee is absolutely delicious. Dalgona coffee is inspired by the South Korean dalgona candy, a toffee sponge that resembles the creamy dollop that tops the ice coffee.
So if you want to learn how to make dalgona coffee, follow this easy recipe (only 4 ingredients).
Full written recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More recipes you may like:
5 Healthy Smoothie Recipes: http://bit.ly/SmoothieTCF
Oreo Ice Cream: http://bit.ly/OreoIceCreamTCF
Peanut Butter Mousse: http://bit.ly/PBMousseYT
FOLLOW ME: Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thecookingfoodie/
This recipe makes 2 medium servings
2 tablespoons Instant coffee
2 tablespoons Sugar
2 tablespoons Hot water
1/2 cup (120ml) Milk of your choice
2-3 Ice cubes
1. In a large mixing bowl place coffee, sugar and hot water (1:1:1 ratio).
2. Using a hand mixer or electric mixer, whisk until thick and creamy.
3. Fill only 3/4 of a cup with cold milk and add ice cubes.
4. Top it up with foamy whipped coffee. Mix well before drink. Enjoy!
• Do I have to use sugar? The sugar helps the coffee whip to a fluffy and stable texture that holds its shape for a while. You can reduce sugar amount, but I’m not sure it will be so fluffy. If you’re really sensitive to sugar, you can reduce it down, just know that your coffee won’t be as fluffy.
• What kind of milk to use: You can use cow’s milk, dairy free milk such as almond milk, oat milk or any other kind of milk that you prefer.
• Can I make Dalgona coffee without electric mixer? Yes, you can whip the coffee using a regular whisk, it may take a little bit more time, but it absolutely possible.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?v=9SjCEOWd3PU&ref=share