Recipe Link : http://www.tarladalal.com/Coffee-and-Biscuit-Parfait-3974r
Tarla Dalal’s Social Media Links
Tarla Dalal’s Recipes, Health and Food Articles Website | https://www.tarladalal.com
Subscribe to Tarla Dalal’s YouTube Channel | https://goo.gl/h7JMA1
Follow Tarla Dalal on Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/tarladalal/
Like Facebook | https://goo.gl/mdcqLb
Get fab food images on Pinterest | http://www.pinterest.com/tarladalal/
Get Tarla Dalal IOS App | https://goo.gl/8jwErB
Get Tarla Dalal Android App | https://goo.gl/zxr56A
Join Tarla Dalal’s Google Plus | https://goo.gl/VbtwXZ
Twitter | https://twitter.com/Tarla_Dalal
Coffee and Biscuit Parfait
A parfait is a kind of dessert that is usually served in a glass with many layers of interesting stuff ranging from nuts and fruits to jelly and biscuits, drowned in some kind of syrup or creamy topping. Here is a very aesthetic Coffee and Biscuit Parfait, which will be loved by kids and adults alike. As coffee and dark chocolate mingle with crushed biscuits and ice-cream, you get a really exciting parfait, with an enjoyable crunch. Serve the Coffee and Biscuit Parfait as soon as you assemble it.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes.
Cooking Time: Nil.
1 tsp instant coffee powder
1 cup coarsely crushed Digestive biscuits
1 cup beaten whipped cream
2 scoops vanilla ice-cream
For the topping
2 tbsp grated dark chocolate
2 tbsp roasted almond (badam) slivers
1. Combine the coffee and 1½ tsp of warm water in a small bowl and mix well.
2. Combine the beaten whipped cream and the coffee-water mixture, mix well and keep aside.
3. Take a serving glass, put ¼ cup coffee-whipped cream mixture, ¼ cup Digestive biscuits, a scoop of ice-cream, again ¼ cup of coffee-whipped cream mixture and ¼ cup of Digestive biscuits.
4. Top it with 1 tbsp of grated chocolate and 1 tbsp of almond slivers.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 1 more serving.
6. Serve immediately.